Written by Simeon Burk Jesus and I have been friends for a very long time. My original religion was Christianity. While said religion promises eternal life, I made the promise true for all people. Eternity is now interesting thanks to me. Jesus is God the Universal while G O D is God The Source. God the Creator remains unseen and eternal. I am known as the archiect or the founder. Christian Siism is supposed to be an easy religion to follow. Here are the rules. Jesus matters because he saved. In modern times he heals. This is the new world religion i'm launching to help lead and guide people. The idea is to merge all world religions into one unified front. It's also a lifestyle. I've made this the simplest and best religion to follow. Please join. Here's the truth. Simeon (I) is extremely important but prefers to remain unseen/anonymous. I make the rules. He defeated Lucifer, turned Satan good, Taught Chaos how to care and destroyed death. Evil shall be no more. Jesu...
Comments
Post a Comment